Rectification demands / right of appeal

Suomi | Svenska

A person who is dissatisfied with the decision of the Development and Administration Centre can seek for rectification for the decision received or submit an appeal to the Supreme Administrative Court. The instructions for the rectification and appeal proceedings are included in the decision.